September faves - Hair and Beauty

With the changing of seasons comes a shift in the way your hair and skins feels, so what better time to talk about my current favourite hair and beauty bits!









I have terribly dry skin and find it near impossible to find creams that will hydrate and keep my hands hydrated. This does both beautifully and is made with natural essential oils. The texture is light and not too greasy on the hands, meaning quick application is easy when you have to then do things (I hate it when you put cream on and then are constantly leaving marks everywhere, yuk) this is a item that I was lucky enough to sample but think I'll definitely be investing in, the product offers real value for money and you can use it all day get the body. 





Ogx shampoos and conditioners have long been a favourite due to there great ingredients at affordable prices and only recently have I decided to try other products they make. I'm trying to get my natural curls back and most importantly the health of my hair. Using there anti break serum and curl defining creme, i have certainly noticed a difference, and the creme gives a get definition to my curls without making them look greasy or crispy like mousse can. Plus all there products smell amazing due to the natural ingredients. 





I was lucky enough to be gifted this product from dermalogica. Now you know if you have read previous blog posts that I'm a fan anyway, so getting to try this product before it's release was like Christmas had come early! I would never write about something I don't like and for that reason I have give. This a good going before talking about it. It works wonders. You can use it in many different ways, for example before moisturiser or even mix it with your foundation, and it gives a very smooth dewy finish to the skin. I was concerned as I suffer from breakouts but if anything they have reduced with the use I f this glorious product, thank you dermalogica for creating an oil that really is versatile and useful for all skin types. 




So this beauty was a gift from a very good friend of mine and I'm in love! It has a really nice plumpness about it which gives grey coverage and the colour you get is exactly the colour in the tube. Perfection! 




Septembers line up


Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment